Culvers Night!

Culvers Night!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday. Part 2

Ohh dear, where to even begin! Tomorrow is our last day in Haiti. It will be sad but fun. This trip so far for me has been very awakening to like and my faith. Seeing everyone here and how they have so much appreciation and respect for pretty much anything or anyone is renewing for me as a person. All the people are so anxious and happy about every little thing they try and do. It is actually really inspiring to me! Now  it will be very challenging for me to bring what I have learned here back to my home in Cadillac.  I know I can't bring it all but I can bring some :) I haven't quite comprehended on how I will fulfill my real life and faith there yet.. But I will! With the help of God. I can not wait till our last day tomorrow. I know it will be very exciting and emotional but undoubtedly fun. I will probably post after our last day also so... Tah tah for now :)
 -Rachel-

No comments: