Culvers Night!

Culvers Night!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday the 31st

So this is Stephen, I'm trying to write this post Debbi style so we'll see if I can pull this off.  Last night we stayed up till 1:30 playing games and talking with some other group from Pennsylvania, so some of us were super tired this morning. The plan for today was to cement the rebar into the  corner of the building for Tom. You know how they say that God laughs when we say we have a plan?  Yeah well he definitely does. So anyways that did not happen as planned. Daniel got his knee destroyed by a haitian soccer player so he didn't come to the work site with us today.   
        We show up at Tom's at like 9:00 am and he sent everyone to the work site but Jake, Brian, Joseph, and myself. We went with Tom to go get water. Well long story short then we rode in the horse slayer (the car was crashed into a horse recently) and it over heated like 100 times on the ride to get water. Anyway by the time we got to the work site it was 12:00. But we got all the work done by supper and everybody is super sunburnt but me.
                After supper  we played a game of Jenga and we found out that there is a rat in the kitchen that Watson can't fine, Wow. Any ways I think what I learned today is that plans should Always be second to the needs of the people around you. I guess I should get to bed, Debbi is suppose  to spell check this. So I'm going to tell her to try not to destroy this post.
               God bless you all,
              Stephen Mead  
       
                                                                                         

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Da Man...